Now, take a look at the situation... However, these are the devotees who went on the Jagannath Yatra...However, I spoke about myself...

Now, take a look at the situation... However, these are the devotees who went on the Jagannath Yatra...However, I spoke about myself...

They are not even in a position to understand—even though the seats are vacant...!! Now, take a look at the situation... However, these are the devotees who went on the Jagannath Yatra...However, I spoke about myself... Note:- Even after searching for my name on Google...! Oh Lord Puri Jagannath, when I asked them for Your *Prasadam*, they refused to give it... and they looked upon me as a thief, Jagannath...! 🙏 .* Shivoham* Jai Sri Jagannath Pahimam Rakshamam - Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare - Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare - Everyone must remember the name of God Everywhere - Live with Nature - Earth belongs to all Godly Creatures - Keep the 🌍 Alive - Bhagavannam Smaran*🙏🙏🙏






 

Post a Comment

0 Comments